Hits

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dark Souls Shield Design Contest

Hey Demon Souls fans who are looking forward for Dark Souls, there is a contest right now in regards to shield design. Here is my entry:

Link to vote for this entry : http://darksouls.fb-apps.namcobandaigames.eu/medias/502676446/thumbnails/502676446_1_x147_y184.jpg
I call this the Omega shield. I accidentally made an omega sign with letter R.
I am not sure what I are my chances to winning this competition. I think the gallery will open once the design competition design is done. Can't wait for other entries.

This shield is designed with minimalistic approach. I had fun designing the shield myself. I am a huge fan of RPG games. It took me about 2 hours to play around with this sheild lol. Made a doodle yesterday and it does not look right. I have two more entries to go.

If you see my shield in the gallery, please vote! I call it the Omega shield. I know - it is such a corny name lol.
Here is a copy pasta from the ToS from the competition:


Schedule:
- Phase 1:  Post  and  vote  Phase.  From  June  27th to July 13th
. The contestants will post their 
drawings and will vote for the best ones.  
- Phase 2: Vote only phase. From July 14th to July 20th
. The drawing upload section of the application is closed and only the vote section remains active. 
- Phase 3:  July 20th. The most voted drawings for each of the 3 shield templates are selected 
and submitted to Dark Souls Development team (Fromsoftware) for selection of the winners. 
- Phase 4: The winners are announced on the Facebook application Skin Design Contest by July 28th
.
Prizes:  
For the winners 1, 2 and 3:  Custom shield design in game + name in the game credits + 1 Limited 
Edition signed by Dark Souls Director, Hidetaka Miyazaki. Value 80€ 
For the winners 4 to 10: 1 Standard Signed Edition by Dark Souls Director, Hidetaka Miyazaki. Value 
70€. 
The winners will be contacted by NBP on the e-mail address recorded on his/her Facebook page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment