Hits

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Whew! Just got back from Vacation.

It has been a while since I posted something. Recently, I went to vacation for a couple of weeks. Anyways, I am excited for the Battlefield 3 beta coming up on 27th September. It will be 29th for the rest of the players who has not pre-ordered the game or bought the MoH last year. I have been waiting for so long for this game.

Also, I have purchased the 7.1 official PS3 headset. So far, I am very satisfied with it. It does not feel cheap at all. It has a metallic headband and a very comfortable headphones. I am not sure if they are 100% leather but they smell nice.

The headset works really well with the games I have been playing. Saves my life several times when playing online. The battery life depends on how  you use it. If you keep the volume up, the battery will drain faster. The good thing about it is that you can plug it in on your PC or laptop and it will charge. You can also use the headset while gaming on your PC.

The headset is about 100$. Well worth the price.

I will update soon with Battlefield beta in about three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment